Join Our Team
Join our team and advance your career in a fast-paced, dynamic, and diverse environment. We combine cutting-edge technology solutions such as electronic access control, video surveillance, identity solutions, and emergency communications with physical security solutions to protect our clients and communities.
Access Control Technician
What to expect as an Access Control Technician?
- Assist the Project Manager regarding on-site scheduling of work activities and timely delivery of equipment.
- Responsible for the connection of control panels, application requirements, wire concealment, and security software installation.
- Install, program, and configure commercial electronic security systems for enterprise commercial clients (door access control, CCTV, intrusion detection, low voltage communication, electronic locks, point sensors, signaling devices, etc.).
- Troubleshoot new installations to ensure the systems are functioning properly and satisfy codes.
- Installation of electrical wiring, panels, cable, and security devices.
- High School Degree or equivalent is required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in physical security, fire alarm, or low-voltage communication industry installing field devices, programming systems, and running medium to large sized required.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment with minimum direction.
- Good communication skills for effective interaction with internal & external customers.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to be on-call on a rotational basis.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Additional skills that would be very useful, are Locksmith, NICET certification, or electronic classes.